Port Blair - North Bay & Ross Island
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure..
OPTIONAL ACTIVITES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 500 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ Rs. 800 per pax.
Jet Ski Ride@ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 4200 per pax.
Diving @ Rs 4200 per pax
• Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday
• Ferry for above trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat.
• All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• If due to bad weather North Bay & Ross Island is cancelled then guest will be taken to Wandoor Beach and Kalapani Museum as an alternate